I am officially 20 weeks pregnant this week. That means we are halfway there. I love that everyone says you are pregnant for 9 months, but then you do the 40 week math (40 divided by 4 weeks in a month...hmmm) and find out it's really 10 months. That is not cool. Not cool at all.
The baby now weighs about 10.5 ounces and is about 6.5 inches long. Our helpful weekly reminder emails say it's the length of a banana. It's limbs have reached their relative proportions now, so if we see freaky-long monkey arms in the ultrasound this week we'll have time to prepare ourselves. The baby is also producing meconium now - which is the tar poo that is saves up to share with mom and dad right after it is born. I haven't told Brett about that yet. Best he learn that one on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment