We both felt Conway kicking tonight!!!! I have been feeling it move around for several weeks now. I think I mentioned how I felt bad for hogging all the fun.
Well, tonight I was lying on the couch reading and Conway was really going at it in there. I was pressing on my belly, moving my hand around when I felt it kick from the inside AND outside. I called Brett over and let him press around. On the first attempt he thought he felt it, but then thought it was just me moving. Conway settled down for a couple minutes. Round two started and I called Brett over again. After just a few seconds he felt it too!!!!!
I kinda started to cry I was so happy (and emotional and pregnant.) I am so happy that Brett finally got to meet Conway!!!!
YEAA!! That is so fun!!! Makes me cry too...so freaking cute and FUN. Find out if its a boy or girl already so i can start buying pink or blue things!! And btw...i'm with brown and think it's a girl.
ReplyDelete