Sunday, March 22, 2009

Photo Update

Here are my updated belly bump pictures. We have been getting complaints that the older belly pics were too far away so these are more of a close-up.







Also, along with the maternity clothes shopping I did pick up a few books for Conway. I was a total bookworm when I was little so I'm hoping to continue the trend with the bambino. My mom still has all my old Golden Books from when I was little and we are very excited to add those to our collection. Here are the books I picked up yesterday:


Finally, here is our stroller! We decided on the BOB and just got the attachment so it can hold an infant seat. Conway has one sweet ride.

2 comments:

  1. i love it! please tell me you've gained weight with that belly! and what happened to the bbutton ring???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only gained about 2 lbs. So crazy! And I took the belly ring out years ago. I think I lost the ball and was too lazy to replace it.

    ReplyDelete