This is going to be a post that I look back on in a few months and will wish I was back in this situation.
My problem: I have not gained any weight yet. It is freaking me out a little bit. I mean, I'm almost 17 weeks and not a pound? I've talked to my doctor and she is not concerned at all. She keeps telling me that everyone gains weight differently and that this is normal. But I'm a mom now - I worry. I want a big, fat healthy baby!
The only thing that comforts me is that I do have a belly and none of my pants really fit - so I know I'm growing. I guess things are just shifting around.
Flag this post for a few months from now so you can look back when I'm complaining about gaining 10 lbs in a week.
OK...I didn't gain a pound until the middle of my second trimester, and I had a 9lb. 7 oz. baby. No worries, sista, you'll gain.
ReplyDeleteI hear McDonalds helps
ReplyDeleteI find that frosty's from Wendy's with oreos added are doing the trick.
ReplyDelete