Monday, August 24, 2009

Alone time

Today is my first day home alone with Mabel. Brett had to head back to work so we can afford diapers for our little lady, so it's mom and Mabel all day/every day. It is going well so far. Just a lot of eating and sleeping.

I made a list of things to do today to keep me from just sitting around holding her all day. Three of the four tasks have been completed so I'm feeling mildly productive and human. Not that these are major tasks - number one on the list was to shower - but they are tasks none the less.

We did have a fun poo incident I'm sure everyone wants to read about. Darling Mabel stuck her feet in her poo as I was changing her. As I cleaned that up she peed all over herself and the changing pad. As I cleaned that up she poo'd all over herself and the changing pad. I was cracking up and she was staring at her crazy mama - but at least she wasn't crying or pooing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment