We have poop in the potty people!!!! It's a big day at our house!
For the last couple of weeks M and I have been working with the potty more. Usually in the morning after breakfast she and I will head up to the bathroom for some baby pants off potty time. This is basically 5 minutes of her running around the bathroom, not sitting on the potty. One extra special day it was her, pants off, hitting me in the face. I told her that wasn't ok and moved to the other side of the room. She cried and pissed all over the bathroom rug. That was a good day.
Today I was co-hosting a baby shower so M was left home with Brett for most of the day. At about 1:30 I got a text from Brett "Poop in potty!!!" and delighted the other moms at the shower with the big news. I am going to claim that it was my two weeks of practice time that got her ready for the big move, but I have a feeling Brett is just better at coaxing the poo into the pot than I am. Lucky man.
No comments:
Post a Comment