Sunday, April 3, 2011
First potty success
On Saturday, Kate went to a friend's baby shower so Mabel and I kept ourselves busy. We took the dogs to the dog park, singing about the wheels on the bus both ways as I'd forgotten her baby CD. Had a nice lunch and, as she'd skipped her morning constitutional, adjourned to her bathroom with a stack of books. She normally sits briefly and then walks around, gives herself high-fives in a full-length mirror, and knocks on the door as we've worked on that as the precursor to them opening. She was happy to sit and read and after a quick stand to shake out her legs, action - I hurried her back to the potty. Success! Lots of rejoicing and praise, a quick text to Kate, and I had something new to clean. Skipped taking a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment