This mama is officially down for the count...and it stinks.
Yesterday M and I were walking home from the park - she had a great time swinging - when I had a bit of a fall. I stepped off the curb and my ankle rolled, sending me and the wee babe to the ground. M didn't fall far because I caught myself on my knee and elbow before hitting the ground making her actual fall a few inches. Also, she was dressed in the plush sweater from her GG which protected her head. Some nice people from the coffee shop nearby came and helped us out. Luckily, M had no injuries and was just startled for a few seconds. Mom on the other hand...not so lucky. I can't so much walk these days. Nothing is broken or sprained or anything permanent. It's just a big fat tweaked ankle. Now, on top of house duties, my poor husband has to play mom too. The man deserves a nap.
Ooh no are you kidding me!?!?!?! Holy crap!! You poor thing! Glad to hear the babe is okay after your clutsy spill.
ReplyDelete