Mabel had her first spa day today. She and I went to an infant massage class where M got a very nice massage. The point of infant massage is to help babies become more familiar with their own bodies, to help babies and parents bond and to help babies learn about appropriate touching. I think Mabel's favorite part was that she got to be naked for an hour and a half. True to form she peed 3 times and pooped twice while naked. That's our girl!
While enjoying her naked time M rolled over from back to front for the first time! We had been looking for the thing that would hold her interest enough to make her want to roll over. All it took was a professional infant masseuse. She is her mother's daughter. Now if only I could teach her to give me a massage.
No comments:
Post a Comment