You all know that M had her first food today - see the last post if you missed it. Brett and I have both been looking forward to this day for about 2 months. Over the last couple of weeks I had been getting more and more excited trying to imagine M's reactions to the new goo we put in her mouth. So what happened today after we did it? I cried. And then cried some more.
While it is so fabulous that M is growing and doing well, all these quick milestones are making me realized how fast it is all going by. She just mastered sitting and now eating is starting a mere 2 weeks later. I think if we just fed her I would have been ok, but immediately after we did that I headed up to her room to pack up all of her baby clothes that are too small. That's when the waterworks started.
Don't worry though! I've regrouped and am ready for a new day of firsts with Miss M.
No comments:
Post a Comment