Mabel got an A for the day!!!
I have to be honest and say I was nervous about today. I didn't cry, but there were nerves for sure. She is my baby after all. I was quite relieved when I got an email from the other mom at about 9:30 am saying that M had just gone down for a nap and there was no trouble. That made the rest of the day go much easier for me.
Now on to the baby...
I got to pick her up a little early today so when I got to the house the nanny (Diana) was out on a walk with the two babies. About 15 minutes after I arrived Diana showed up with a happy baby in each arm. Mabel was totally full of smiles. As I held her she actually leaned over and gave both Diana and Eli (the other baby) big kisses. It was super sweet. Diana said both babies were great. They napped well, ate well and played well. A+ for the day!!
I could tell M had a good day. She was very calm - also known as worn out. I am a very relieved mama who is looking forward to another day of fun with the nanny for Miss M!
No comments:
Post a Comment