Briefly in baby news - Mabel loves carrots. She and Kate are going to a mom's group tomorrow before heading to the new house for...
Tomorrow afternoon we are having the prospective house inspected and the sewer scoped. In our initial walk through things looked to be pretty solid, but it'll be nice to have more time and some people with us that have more experience to help put it through its paces. It'll be interesting I'm sure. Plus, we get a DVD of the sewers...how cool is that?! Movie night once we're moved in.
Start of the fax adventures. Optional read. Not exciting.
And in fax news, the mortgage folks are fun and like to ask for copies of everything. And if you then talk with them again later in the day, they ask if you have updated copies. And they want everything faxed. Silly. Especially as the fax machine at work, used because the price is right and its near a nice printer, is a dog. I learned a couple faxes ago, refreshing the copies the mortgage dude had, that if you put a couple pieces of paper in and let it try to send, it'll eat all of them at once and you'd have failed to send anything besides the cover sheet. So you have to feed them in, one-by-one, just the right way. Today I hit a new one - the fax ran out of memory after 31 pages - it slowly scans before it sends. I had already gingerly fed it 33 pages, so I guessed that the last 2 were skipped and waited for it to send before sending of the 30 remaining pages. PC load letter.
No comments:
Post a Comment