Oh yeah, and Conway is a GIRL!!!!!!
I am so surprised and VERY happy. I made the u/s tech check about three times just to make sure. I had sort of written off ever having a girl because Brett's family is very boy-heavy. I assumed we'd be the same. Brett is happy - but without the shock factor that I've got going on.
Here are some of the pics from the u/s. You can click on the pictures to see larger versions.
Here is her face and hand.

Her left arm and hand.

The gender shot. The u/s tech thought it was funny that I said I wish we had a clear "spread eagle" shot, so he labeled this one accordingly. Poor girl has super classy parents.

And the required scary alien face picture. She's kinda smiling though so things must be going ok in there.

These are lovely! And I had you pinned for a boy too. I am sure girls are just as fun :)
ReplyDeleteOoh those pics are amazing!! Love the spread eagle too
ReplyDelete