Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paper towels - you rock

When I first moved to Seattle, I got a Costco membership. I ended up with gallons of ketchup and a pallet of paper towels and toilet paper among other things. And let my membership lapse. Kate moved out and we proceeded to move the remainder of those bulk goods for years, wondering who and how anybody could ever work through the crazy amount of goods the normal Costco member seemed to always have in their cart.
We now get it. People with kids can move though the Costco volume stuffs and even need to go back on a semi-regular basis.
Paper towels have become the new currency. Used for face/nose wiping, cleaning off the table/highchair/etc, dry milk off a dog that got sprayed while trying to pick-up under the eating-while-walking baby...a million and a half uses, almost all of which somehow seem to orbit around the baby.

Thank you paper towels. And thank you Costco for selling us so many for so cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment