Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Bizzy Muzzey (edit for Doe purposes)

Miss Mabel is one busy lady. She spent all weekend charming her grandparents. It worked because they were as sad to leave her as we were to see them go. Next reunion will be Thanksgiving.

Today she and I went house hunting with our realtor. We looked at 8 houses in 2 hours! Mabel was a lovely lady, only requiring one food break and saving her freak out until the ride home. Tomorrow we go to baby class, Thursday is lunch in Kitsap with my coworkers, and Friday is her 1 month doctor appointment. What a week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. When the title of your blog post is "busy muzzey" I suggest you spell it "bizzy muzzey." I want Mabel to grow up speaking doe lingo, improper spellings and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Please keep the posts coming. It distracts me from work.

    ReplyDelete