Monday, September 28, 2009

Milestone: Rolled Over

While she likely didn't know what she was doing, Mabel has now rolled over for the first time - all by herself. Once. :-) We're sure this is the start of a trend, but the second roll over will help to validate that she might know what she is doing.


In other news, our house should be listed for sale today. Most cleaning and touch up painting is done. We had the windows cleaned on Saturday. The carpets are finally dry and no longer have that charming wet dog smell. Our fancy street sign should go in later today, although the ambitious sign people wanted to put it in on Saturday. And now we hope for a mad feeding frenzy, a furious bidding war, and then to be able to purchase a new home before closing. As long as I can slow down cleaning and Home Depot trips I'll be happy.

I'm sure Mabel will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment