Wednesday we went to Babies R Us and Old Navy. I needed to buy some jeans that fit me so Mabel got to enjoy her first changing room. She was a good little shopper. After that we went to Brett's office and had lunch with him. When we got home we found Mabel had her first piece of mail. It is her health insurance card!!

Later Brett gave Mabel a bath and I snapped some quick pics because she looked so cute. Usually we don't get to capture bath time in photos because I bathe her after Brett leaves for work.



Today Brett's parents are here and Mabel is having her first dose of grandparent love. We are trying to come up with names for Mabel to call the Muzzey grandparents. So far we've decided Nancy will be Nan.
Mabel continues to be the most grown up newborn ever. And she's beautiful. Have fun w/ the gparents & take advantage of the help! And I too made the post-partum old navy jeans run. I'm still wearing them 2 yrs. later. Happens. Have a great long weekend!
ReplyDelete