Monday, February 23, 2009

Today's Doctor Appointment

We had our doctor checkup today and all is well in the womb. We got to hear the heartbeat and it was going strong which was a huge relief. I think every preggo woman goes through the, "Is the baby still alive in there?" thought process so it was a great feeling to hear that heartbeat.

The crazy part of the appointment was the fact that I haven't gained any weight yet. My pants do not fit at all, but my weight is the same. I guess stuff is just shifting around. There is also the fact that because of my rash and my recent cold I haven't been able to work out. I'm guessing any muscle I had has turned to fat which tends to lower the number on the scale.

Our next checkup isn't until the end of March. We don't have our next ultrasound until April 17 - but that is when we get to find out the gender. There is a lot to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment