Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Preggo Friends

Over the last few weeks I've been thinking about who I can share this pregnancy with in Seattle. Of course there is Brett, but his lack of a uterus makes it hard for him to understand explanations like, "It's not as much period pain as it is muscle pain." I have plenty of other female friends, but they all have children that are at least 2 years old. This makes the conversation I want to have about my round ligament pain more like an unpleasant trip down memory lane for them.

Today I found relief! I found out that not just one, but two of my Seattle girlfriends are pregnant! One is due 5 days before me, the other about 4 weeks after me. I am SO happy to have some people to share this experience with here in the Emerald City.

1 comment: