Saturday, April 13, 2013

Update

Who decided to make April so busy?

We have been bonkers busy lately! This requires bullet points.
- I am on the advisory board of M's school and we had been planning an art walk/silent auction fundraiser that happened a couple of days ago. It was fun and Brett donated his 3-D rendering services as an auction item.
- Brett is back at work. 
- Sam's birthday is next week (jigga what?!) and we all know I'm birthday crazy so there has been a lot of prep going on.
- I have been writing for a blog which requires me to do at least 2 posts a week. That means I have to use my brain which is not an easy task lately.
- M is now doing gymnastics, swimming, and ballet and Sam is taking a music class and he and I go to a parent/child class every week. Add preschool and napping and we are pretty much a whirlwind every day.
- I have finally started back working out regularly so I'm at CrossFit 3 times a week.  I need to add running back in the mix, but am waiting for better weather.
- Sam has had a belly bug lately so we have been dealing with a lot of poop.  A lot.  But he is on the mend!

No comments:

Post a Comment