Saturday, September 8, 2012

Roll Over

Sam rolled over today!!

He had been working on this right before bath time when he was lying on the bath mat naked.  Tonight, while I was running his bath water he rolled right on over.  But that wasn't the end of it.  As soon as he did it he started screaming bloody murder.  He basically scared the crap out of himself by being successful.  He screamed his scared scream for a solid 3 minutes.  Now, I know 3 minutes doesn't sound like a long time.  But look at your clock right now.  Time the next 3 minutes and imagine a baby screaming the whole time.  It might as well be forever.  I was doing my best to console him, but I have to admit the occasional chuckle slipped out as I was trying to help.  Silly baby.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love this! I often laugh at Scarlet when she's crying, it's usually ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete