Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So many firsts

This has been a couple weeks of firsts. There was the first (and last) rollover. First real smiles and laughs. And here are some photos where we captured other firsts...

Mabel and I went to her first movie. We saw the Informant. There is a theater here that has mommy movies on Thursday mornings where you can bring infants. They also have concession waiters that take orders from the theater seats so moms can relax and not juggle food and kids. I think we will be frequenting this place especially as the weather gets bad.

Mabel with our ticket. She is very excited.

Getting ready to go in. Theater 12 is the best!

We have also ventured into the world of hair bows. I don't know if we are really bow people, but I figured it would be a waste of all that hair not to try it.

The last first...M wore her first pair of jeans. I have to say she looked ridiculously cute. Also, could she look any more like Brett in this picture?

1 comment:

  1. Ridiculously cute is right! And I love the movie option!

    ReplyDelete