Since the baby shower we have been in go-mode for everything baby. Friday night we went out for our last "fancy" dinner for a while. We went to Rover's with some friends and had a lovely long dinner. Saturday we got a ceiling fan for baby's room, got some wall decals to decorate with, got baby's dresser and put that together, ordered some necessities, and picked up a few more gifts that people sent. I also got a pregnancy massage on Saturday that was wonderful. To be able to fall asleep on my belly because of their special cushions - it was a true joy. I actually would have paid the same amount of money just to be left to sleep there without the massage part. But don't get me wrong, the massage was blissful. Sunday we had our maternity photoshoot. It was tons of fun and the pics should be edited in a couple of weeks. We'll see if a pro can make my belly look any smaller!
Other than that we are moving along as best we can. We are tying to act like the baby is coming in 4 weeks rather than 8 just so we are prepared. And based on everyone's reactions to my current size this week, I'm guessing I'm looking like 4 weeks is a possibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment