Today we went to our first official parenting-type class. It was a class on cloth diapering. There are SO many kinds of cloth diapering options these days that my head was swimming just trying to figure it all out. Luckily, we live in a town where cloth diapering is fairly common so finding resources to help sort through all the information wasn't too hard.
I am committed to really giving cloth diapers a fair shot for a variety of reasons. Cost, environmental benefits, and health of the baby are the main three. Brett was not as sold on the idea prior to the class, but is down to give the diapers a shot. I think the words "cloth diapering" sound intimidating, but once you sit down and really look at what it takes it's not that bad.
The class helped us figure out what brand we are going to go with. It is not the one that I had in mind prior to class so I'm very glad we went. We would not have been nearly as happy with the style I chose based on internet research alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment